We can all agree there is so so much noise on the internet. For us, its really important that we don’t want this blog to add to the clutter. We want it to be fun, informative, open, and genuine.
As we get closer towards to leaving on our https://erasmus.uctm.edu/fastshipping/what-is-the-viagra-triangle-in-chicago-il/88/ watch essay about passion in life art critical studies essay topics uso diario do viagra faz mal https://hudsonpubliclibrary.org/library/alice-marwick-phd-thesis/92/ follow url cyber forensics thesis https://dianegottlieb.com/education/best-essay-free-friend/93/ levitra steinauer essay study guide hbs cialis case human rights research paper topics essays equality bluechew cialis best viagra lawsuit lawyers essay on beauty viagra quanto tempo prima prenderlo http://windmillharbourmarina.org/viagra-preis-mit-rezept/ enter site cuanto vale un viagra en colombia faz mal jovem tomar viagra get link sample dissertation timeline 414547 cheap college essay writers website ca dream essay midnight summer black or white song analysis essay https://mjr.jour.umt.edu/admission/architecture-thesis-layout/1/ bretschneider pamela talbot dissertation https://dnaconnexions.com/last/sirve-el-sildenafil-para-durar-mas/25/ https://www.arvadachamber.org/verified/creative-titles-for-bullying-essays/49/ #CuppaRTW: Round The World Adventures, we’ve been thinking a lot on how to bring fresh & new ideas here.
Our hopes are that we can help inspire people one way or another and we do believe we can do it ways that will truly provide value.
But we realized first and foremost that you might not really know us that well.
To keep it simple, this is us.
We’re a bit goofy, awfully fun and a pretty easy-going family who like to dance and who want to live life to the fullest while we are here.
To decide if you would like to follow along on our journey, here are a few
FUN FACTS on #TEAMPOWELL
- Chris has a dry, sarcastic, witty sense of humour. Jenn is more silly, cheeky and out there raw.
- We met at the airport, during an ice storm at which time Chris convinced the airline to fly me all the way across the country to turn around to get back to the middle as it was the only flight (his by the way) leaving that night.
- We love the outdoors and grew up at the cottage. Water is our peace place.
- We are the couple that gets put at the table to keep the conversation alive at a wedding or an event.
- We were on the Marilyn Denis Show ( a national TV show in Canada) for the Couples Weight Loss Challenge and both lost 40lbs in 5 months. They dubbed us #TeamPowell and its stuck ever since.
- We truly are a team and have supported each other through careers, entrepreneurship, extensive travel, special needs and more. Family is key and our rule is don’t ever keep score.
- We are warrior advocates for our special needs son who put far more emphasis on the “special” than the needs, working hard to make life more about managing through Autism than Autism leading the conga line.
- Our kids have picked up our love of dancing, adventure, exploration and sarcasm.
- We climbed Mt. Kilimajaro as a way to celebrate 2 milestones- Jenn’s 40th bday and our 10th Anniversary. It wasn’t as hard as we thought but man were we awfully smelly/put our marriage to the test in the long run.
- We love hosting parties (Jenn & Lauren have a particular love of turning everything into a theme) and it would be normal to find people dancing in our living room at 2am.
- We believe that we are all one. That one of the essential values to pass on to our kids is to give back & pay it forward wherever we can. To always stop if someone needs help.
We have no idea where this part of our lives will take us next but we are hoping that by journaling this we can create something amazing & positive.
Please let us know what you would like to see so that we can make this the best blog it can be.
And if you have friends who you think would enjoy our energy & sense of humour, please pass us on!